The Mahone Bay Area Farmers’ Market continues to look for local food growers and producers to meet the growing needs of our customers.
The demand for more seasonal, fresh locally grown or prepared foods is growing, and Farmers’ Markets are a great way to showcase the best from new and established small scale farms and small scale food processing businesses.
If you think you have a food product that is the right fit then review our guidelines, fill out a Vendor Application, or send an email to the Market Manager at:
We Are Looking For You: if you grow it, make it, bake it, pickle it, process it, fish it … consider joining our Farmers’ Market Community.
• organic or responsibly grown vegetables
• in season wild or cultivated fruits or berries
• herbals products
• vegetable transplants, soups, etc.
• baked goods, prepared meals (see food handling & safety requirements)
• approved for Public Markets meat, poultry
• approved for Public Markets cheese products
• fresh seafood/fish (mobile fish vendors welcome to join as day vendors for $15/day)
Vendors are responsible for their own shelters (10×10 max), with weights to secure, table coverings, and personal signage. Shelters are a must to shade fresh food and provide some protection and comfort for sellers. Some tables and stacking wooden chairs are available if needed.